25.2.09
gravatar

Playlist del día


Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
Amy Winehouse - You Know I'm Not Good
Bajofondo - El Mareo
Barry Louis Polisar - All I Want is You (Juno Soundtrack)
Daft Punk - Robot Rock
Daft Punk - Technologic

Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses
Jarvis Cocker - Don't Let Him Waste Your Time
Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
Queen - I Want to Break Free
Queen - I Was Born to Love You
Queen - Love of My Life
Queen - Too Much Love Will Kill You

Regina Spektor - Real Love (Beatles Cover)
Rialto - Untouchable

T Rex - Cosmic Dancer (Billy Elliot Soundtrack)
The Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
The Chemical Brothers - Get Yourself High

The Chemical Brothers - Out Of Control
The Chemical Brothers - The Golden Path
The Chemical Brothers - The Salmon Dance

The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You (Juno Soundtrack)
The Killers - Human
The Killers - Read My Mind
The Verve - Rather Be
The Verve - Sonnet

Travis - Closer
Travis - Eyes Wide Open
Travis - Love Will Come Through
Travis - My Eyes
Travis - Safe
Travis - Sing
Travis - Something Anything
Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Turn Into

Para sobrevivir se debe tener auriculares