25.6.09
gravatar

Phoebe Buffay says


“If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer”
“Hey, if we were in prison, you guys would be like my bitches”
“Come on Ross, you're a paleontologist, dig a little deeper”
“I may play the fool at times but I'm a little more than just a pretty blonde girl with an ass that won't quit”
“Oh, Pheebs is short for Phoebe I thought that's just what we called each other”
“Observe the art of seduction. Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie”
“Oh no, neither of them are the father. The father is my brother”
“I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to your imaginary wedding, but I'm really busy that day. I already have a unicorn baptism and a leprechaun bar mitzvah”
“Damn you Monica Geller hyphen Bing”
“Oh my God! A woman flirting with a single man? We MUST alert the church elders!”