30.12.09
gravatar

La escena completa


Darth Vader: Obi Wan never told you what happened to your father / Obi Wan nunca te contó lo que le sucedió a tu padre
Luke: He told me enough! He told me you killed him! / ¡Me contó lo suficiente! ¡Me dijo que vos lo mataste!
Darth Vader: No… I am your father! / No... ¡yo soy tu padre!
Luke: No, it’s not true! It’s impossible / No, ¡no es verdad! Es imposible
Darth Vader: Search your feelings… you know it to be true… / Busca en tus sentimientos... tu sabes que es verdad
Luke: NO! / ¡NO!
Darth Vader: Yes, it is true… and you know what else? You know That brass droid of yours? / Sí, es verdad... y ¿sabés qué más? ¿viste ese robot de lata con el que andás?
Luke: Threepio? / ¿3PO?
Darth Vader: Yes… Threepio… I built him… when I was 7 years old… / Sí... 3PO....Yo lo construí... cuando tenía 7 años
Luke: No… / No...
Darth Vader: Seven years old! And what have you done? Look at yourself, no hand, no job, and couldn’t even levitate your own ship out of the swamp… / ¡Siete años! ¿vos que hiciste? Mirate, te falta una mano, no tenes trabajo y ni siquiera pudiste hacer levitar tu propia nave para salir del pantano
Luke: I destroyed your precious Death Star! / ¡Yo destruí tu querida Death Star!
Darth Vader: When you were 20! When I was 10, I single-handedly destroyed a Trade Federation Droid Control ship! / ¡A los 20 años! Cuando yo tenía 10 destruí solito ¡una nave de la Federación!
Luke: Well, it’s not my fault… / Bueno, no es mi culpa...
Darth Vader: Oh, here we go… “Poor me… my father never gave me what I wanted for my birthday… boo hoo, my daddy’s the Dark Lord of the Sith…waahhh wahhh!” / Ah, ahora empieza... "Pobre de mi... mi padre nunca me dio lo que yo quería para mi cumpleaños... buaaa buaaa, mi papi es el Dark Lord de los Sith... ¡buaaa buaaa!
Luke: Shut up… / Callate...
Darth Vader: You’re a slacker! By the time I was you’re age, I had exterminated the Jedi knights! / ¡Sos un vago! Cuando yo tenía tu edad ¡había exterminado a todos los caballeros Jedi!

Luke looks down the shaft. Takes a step towards it / Luke mira al pozo. Da un paso hacia adelante

Darth Vader: I was wrong… You’re not my kid… I don’t know whose you are, but you sure ain’t mine… / Me equivoqué... No sos mi hijo... No se de quién lo sos pero estoy seguro de que mío no

Luke takes a step off the platform, hesitates, then plunges down the shaft.Darth Vader looks after him / Luke da un paso, duda, luego se tira al pozo. Darh Vader lo mira

Darth Vader: Get a haircut! / ¡Cortate el pelo!


Fuente: Entregeeks
Artículo: Verdadero diálogo: Darth Vader y Luke