15.7.10
gravatar

Long distance



Where to go I had no idea about it
Most of the people do, there're only doing just fine

I don't wanna stay in place no more, see
Ain't doing well well well, I am only doing just fine

long time no see, long time no say
Got little to tell, I don't say much but
I might
Something always told me us two would be serious
I am looking around town, thinking the same as you

I'm far gone but your long distance call

And your capital letters keep me asking for more

[Phoenix - Long distance call]


Love long distance
Is testing me trying my patience
I need more of your assistance now
You’re making me crazy
The way that you’ve been acting lately
I need more of your assistance now

Breaking Up or Breaking Down
When I need you, you can’t be found
I want someone who’s around for me
Does it have to be so complicated?
Either way I’m devastated
I could use a little comforting

[The Gossip - Love long distance]